It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering into any commercial or business transactions as it has the potential of becoming a negative impact on your business’ cash flow at a later stage.
Waldron Schofield can provide assistance for a broad range of commercial and business legal matters including:
- Purchase and sale of business
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiations for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Subletting of premises
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets
- Advice for taxation and financial concerns of a commercial enterprise
- Possible dispute resolution
Waldron Schofield’s experienced commercial team have a solid understanding of the broad and complex issues which may arise during commercial and business transactions. We take the necessary time and attention to ensure your business transaction proceeds in the smoothest possible way.